The Faculty of Philology and the Faculty of Geography and History of the University of Seville offer a special Study Abroad Program which has been working very successfully for more than 25 years.
- Students may choose 4 courses per semester from a list of courses specially prepared for foreign students.
- Courses are given in Spanish and English for different levels (general and advanced) and in both semesters.
- Each course is equivalent to 3 semester credits and has 45 contact hours, 4 teaching hours per week.
- Regular attendance is compulsory. There are midterm and final exams.
And as an international student you will have:
- Access to the Culture Zone (Theater, Cinema, Poetry 0r Music) and the Sports Zone.
- Language Exchanges with Spanish students.
- Use of computer centers and libraries.
- Extra Spanish courses of two 90-minute sessions a week.
With your registration fee you will have…
- The academic program you choose.
- Pre-departure orientation
- Visa assistance.
- Medical insurance.
- Airport reception and transfer to housing.
- Housing with our specially selected Spanish families (three meals a day, laundry, use of internet).
- On site assistance.
- City orientation and activities to learn about Seville and Spanish culture.
- Field trips.
- Personalized activities guidance.
- Guidance in academic matters.
- Course certification from the University of Seville.