The University of Seville is more than five hundred years old, and today it is recognized as a Campus of International Excellence, one of the top universities of Spain and a leader in study abroad programs which receives over 4,000 international students annually.
The School of Languages, Literature and Linguistics (Facultad de Filología) and the School of Geography and History (Facultad de Geografía e Historia) of the University of Seville offer a special Study Abroad Program which has been working very successfully since 1994.
STUDY ABROAD WITH LCE
- Pre-departure orientation
- Airport reception and transfer to housing at designated times
- Housing with a Spanish family
- Cell phone
- Medical insurance
- Students can take up to 5 courses from the Study Abroad Program of the University of Seville
- Tuition at the University of Seville
- Personalized Strategies Program to help our students maximize the opportunities for language and cultural learning
- Official transcript issued by The University of Seville
- Resident staff
- Unique cultural program
- Personal guidance for any activity of interest for students during the semester